Saturday, October 22, 2022

Flower photo

“I know you’re tired but come, this is the way.” “The wound is the place where the light enters you.” “And so it is, that both the devil and the angelic spirits present us with objects of desire to awaken our power of choice.” “Wherever you are, and whatever you do, be in love.” “I want to sing like the birds sing, not worrying about who hears or what they think.” “When the world pushes you to your knees, you’re in the perfect position to pray.” “Live life as if everything is rigged in your favor.” “I am not this hair, I am not this skin, I am the soul that lives within.” “Be full of sorrow, that you may become a hill of joy; weep, that you may break into laughter.” “Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment. Cleverness is mere opinion. Bewilderment brings intuitive knowledge.” Rumi