Thursday, February 2, 2023

Blue mandala

“Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?” “The Prophets accept all agony and trust it. For the water has never feared the fire.” “Your depression is connected to your insolence and refusal to praise.” “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” “Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.” “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.” “There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?” “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.” “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” Rumi